Inside Laboola, first chamber
Rules for Horse 1
Use no more than 11 healing surges during the combat or in the short rest following the combat.
Rules by region
You are considered in the throat if any part of the square is throat; you are considered in the gums if any part of the square is in the gums; you are squeezing if any part of your square isn’t wholly one region or another):
• At the bottom of any round, you must roll acrobatics (DC 10) or be slid 5 squares towards the throat. Restrained characters will not move.
• Tokens wholly inside the gum region have cover against you.
• Moving onto the gum region requires an acrobatics roll (see gum rules)
• You are considered part of the gums if any part of your square is connected to the gums
• If you are not in a full square of gum, you are squeezing (half move through that square, grant combat advantage).
• Moving across the gums requires you to make an acrobatics roll (DC 9+the number of gum spaces you are going to move through that turn). Failing this roll turns the gum into difficult terrain, and prevents charging.
• At the bottom of any round, you must roll acrobatics (DC 15) or be slid 5 squares towards the throat. Restrained characters will not move.
• You are considered grabbed, fortitude 18. You are also totally concealed and lose line of effect between you and anyone not in the throat.